What We Treat
This list is not exhaustive but serves as a general guide to the types of conditions we can treat-
- All post-operative orthopaedics – ACL, ankle and shoulder reconstructions, joint replacements, rotator cuff repairs, arthroscopies
- Sports Injuries
- Back and neck complaints such as disc injuries, muscle and ligament strains
- Shoulder dislocations and rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis elbow- whether from tennis or not!
- Ankle, knee, hip sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Hip bursitis
- Groin pain
- Postural issues and growing pains
No referral is necessary from a Doctor to seek
treatment from a physio
We are able to refer for X-ray and MRI investigations
How We Treat
After taking a thorough history of the complaint/injury and gaining a full understanding of where we need to return your fitness to, we will embark on a treatment. This may involve hands on massage to release muscular tightness, joint mobilisation to improve movement, and specific strengthening and stretching drills to co-ordinate muscle activity.
We may also use acupuncture needles, rigid strapping or dynamic taping to support the work we are doing. We will involve you and your brain in understanding exactly how you can recover and return safely to the activities you love.
You will leave with an understanding of your injury and how you can help yourself recover or avoid injury.